2016 May Microsoft 70-333 Exam Questions Updated in Braindump2go.com Online IT Certification Exams Study Website!
NEW QUESTION 18 – NEW QUESTIONS 22
Case Study 4 – Trey Research
Trey Research is a global marketing research organization that has a main office in Moscow and branch offices in Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Copenhagen, and Jakarta.
The number of users per office is shown below:
The company has existing IP-PBX systems that are reaching end of life. They use an automatic call distribution (ACD) system for their help desk. This system provides interactive voice response options to users so that they can choose the location for support. This system is also reaching end of life.
The Copenhagen office uses a call group pickup solution that runs on an existing IP-PBX system. All users with the exception of users in Copenhagen have Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers.
Trey Research has Skype for Business Enterprise pools in the Moscow, London, and Berlin offices, respectively. They run a Unified Communications Managed API (UCMA) based application in a trusted application pool.
Two users who recently joined the company in the finance department report that they are not able to use the Aries phone even when tethering the phone to their PC.
Executives conduct global town hall meetings each quarter. Each meeting occurs in a different office. Employees attend the global town hall meetings in meeting rooms which are equipped with full high definition (HD) screens for video. Ten percent of the employees attend the audio portion of the global town hall meetings from their desk.
Trey Research plans to implement Skype for Business Enterprise Voice across the company to replace the existing IP-PBX systems.
You have the following requirements:
– You must reduce international long distance calling costs, and lower support and administration costs foe the IP-PBX and ACD solutions.
– You must implement voice survivability for all the sites in case of a wide area network (WAN) link failure.
– Germany experiences high public switched telephone network (PSTN) call volume.
– All calls for Germany must breakout from Berlin in the event of Mediation Server pool failure in Berlin.
– Existing gateways do not support the REFER method.
– You must use the existing gateways with Skype for Business to provide PSTN connectivity.
– Where possible, you must optimize media paths.
– All calls placed to Russia from any office must route through the Moscow gateways.
– In the event of a failure of both gateways at any office, all international calls from that office must route through the Moscow gateways.
– The solution must be resilient to the failure of mediation server pools. All PSTN calls to Germany must use Berlin gateways in the event of Mediation Server pool failure in Berlin.
– The maximum concurrent peer-to-peer connections between Moscow and Berlin will be 196.
– Response groups must be managed by dedicated response group administrators.
You must use the following typical bandwidth values to determine the bandwidth requirements in kilobits per second (Kbps) for the solution:
Video resolution bandwidth:
Audio codec bandwidth:
You test the Enterprise Voice solution with users in the Copenhagen office. During testing, users reported audio call issues related to the Call Admission Control (CAC) configuration. The relevant portion of the current configuration is shown in the Table below:
You create the following policies:
You need to deploy the Mediation Server pools, gateways, and trunks that are required to support London, Berlin, and Moscow users.
How many of each component should you deploy? To answer, select the appropriate number of Mediation Server pools, gateways, and trunks and gateways from the list in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to replace the existing automatic call distribution (ACD) helpdesk with Skype for Business Server 2015 solution.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence to recreate the ACD in Skype for Business Server 2015? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You are troubleshooting audio call issues for users in Copenhagen.
You need to resolve the issues.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Create and configure a new network region and assign Copenhagen to this region.
B. Create an inter-site policy which includes Copenhagen and Berlin and apply the existing BandwidthPolicyProfile “LOW”.
C. Create an inter-site policy which includes Copenhagen and Moscow and specify the existing BandwidthPolicyProfile “LOW”.
D. Add Copenhagen to the Berlin network region.
E. Create and configure a new network region and assign Berlin and Copenhagen to this region.
You need to plan a solution to allow masking of a calling number.
How can a calling number of a Skype for Business user be changed to match the main number of the company?
A. Create a new normalization rule and add it to the global dial plan.
B. Use the Skype for Business control panel to mask the calling number.
C. Create a trunk translation rule that masks the called number.
D. Use the voice gateway to mask the called number.
You need to configure the trunks defined in the Skype for Business topology based on the requirements.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Enable media bypass.
B. Enable centralized media processing.
C. Set Encryption Support Level to required.
D. Disable REFER support.
2016 Valid Microsoft 70-333 Exam Preparation Materials:
1.Latest 70-333 PDF Dumps and 70-333 VCE Dumps 57Q&As – 100% Exam Pass Guaranteed!http://www.braindump2go.com/70-333.html
2.Valid 70-333 Exam Questions – Just New Exa Questions: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B75b5xYLjSSNdjc1U1ZXZUJYVVU&usp=sharing